Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yesterday something happened

That's sure.
I don't know what?
I don't know why?
But I did that.
Monday night was the most miserable night in my life. May be, due to that shock I did that.
I am not feeling well, too much stress for me.

Q: What I did?
Ans:
In the afternoon just called her mom, said a few general words, and then, simply told that "I want to marry your daughter".
Reply came in the usual way, she didn't want to think about it . So hope for the best in the future.

Q: What came next?
Ans:
Around 9.30 pm I got a call from her mom, I was afraid. She told, that they thought about me, and decided that there is no problem about the marriage :)
I was just jumping around the house. Uhh!! What a call!!
Now I am flying..............

Latest news:
Came back to the earth 'coz I am sick :(

5 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good going dude :)

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Kushal Das said...

Thank you..

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Boss :-) That was great. Looks like I need to do some thing very fast like you did ! Best wishes.

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

helloo!thats right way guru.carry on atleast we will have a party to enjoy!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Subhodip Biswas said...

good going guru!!! carry on!may be sometime later i will be ble to say that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home