Sunday, December 03, 2006

OpenPCD Hack day 2:

Day two finished. A more eventful one. Milosch bought a basic electronics book for me so that I can understand the basics :)
Then we went to SP Road to buy the equipments. Again Milosch bought all of them for me.

Here is the set.






Then my first work. A single LED :P


At the end Milosch made a piezo speaker system for the openpcd board, and we made few changes to build a new firmware (main_piezo) which can make a 10sec noise at the speaker system.

Can you find the speaker in the above picture ? :P

5 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kushal, this looked interesting to me too in FOSS.IN. Since then reading about it, how much did the whole hardware cost in SP road? Want to get my hands dirty with openPCD.....Let me know.
Thanks,
Prathap

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Kushal Das said...

We only simple tools like multimeter, pcb, and other stuffs, not the things to build a OpenPCD board. You can get a board by around 123 Euros.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would be interesting to know the title of the Electronics book; am looking to revive my interest in basic Electronics.

/Ram

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Kushal Das said...

The name of the book is "Electronics Projects for Beginners" by A.K. Maini

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi kushal...

it's seems very interesting..i also want to get openPCB borad..
How do i get it and where to get it
please tell me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home